Steve Nicholls will be speaking on the Opportunities and Challenges of Social Media in Business at 15:00 on Wednesday the 21st of March. A number of key issues make social media a challenging subject for organizations and managers. The larger the project, the more important and influential these areas become. Social Media in Business briefing will cover:
• Some of the social media opportunities available to your organisation and projects.
• The potential risks and impact of social media on your organisation in a broader strategic sense.
• An overwhelming amount of information demands a framework for easier comprehension of the social media applications and tools for business.
• Understand the visible and invisible impacts on the organisation
• A requirement for a systematic framework for implementation – The 3-Core Project Success System
The trade show will host leading exhibiting organisations and 40 high quality presentations. As the show explains, this “unmissable event provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn from leading industry experts. You will get right up to date with the latest tools, solutions and services at the UK’s biggest and most important project event.”
Information about Project Challenge:
opening times: 21st of March: 09:30 to 17:00 and 22nd of March 09:30 to 16:15
Location: Olympia Exhibition Centre